Take the road to virtualization! You could be left behind in the current competitive landscape
Many companies are betting on virtualization to reduce their operating costs, make the most of their budget and give their IT staff efficient tools that allow them better control over their infrastructure and assets.
Strengthen your IT infrastructure by minimizing the risks of implementing each solution.
What is Virtualization?
Virtualization is the creation, through software, of a virtual version of a technological resource, such as a hardware platform, an operating system, a storage device or other network resources.
There are different forms of virtualization: it is possible to virtualize server hardware, server software, virtualize user sessions, virtualize applications and also create virtual machines on a desktop computer.
Virtualization software solves the problem by allowing various operating systems and applications to run on a physical server or “host”. Each independent virtual machine is separated from the others and uses the computing resources of the host it requires.
Check the prices of our Windows and Linux Virtual Machines services through our ally
Dynamic mapping of physical resources
A virtual infrastructure consists in the dynamic mapping of physical resources according to the needs of the company. A virtual machine represents the physical resources of a single computer, while a virtual infrastructure represents the physical resources of the entire IT environment, bringing together computers, as well as their network and associated storage, into a unified pool of IT resources.
This innovative approach allows organizations to create a computing infrastructure with high levels of utilization, availability, automation and flexibility using basic components of economical servers and industry standard.
The companies that have adopted these virtual infrastructure solutions have generated very positive results, including:
- Utilization rates of 60% to 80% for servers, compared to 5% to 15% for non-virtualized hardware.
- Ability to provision new applications in a matter of minutes, instead of days or weeks.
- 85% improvement in recovery time of unexpected stops.
Virtualization of Desktops and Applications
- Increase the productivity of the IT department as well as each employee.
- Centralized and simplified global administration.
- Up to 80% increase in the use of each server.
- Less hardware requirements in a ratio of 10: 1 or higher.
- Reduction of operational and capital expenses by half, with annual savings of more than 1,500 USD for each virtualized server.
- High availability of applications, solid and profitable.
- Improve the response capacity.
- Improve business continuity, there are no service losses.
- Contribution to the environment due to lower energy consumption in physical servers.
Flexible Service Model
The philosophy of VIMAR SERVICIOS is to have a “Flexible Service Model” that adapts to the client’s requirements, focusing the design of the service on specific objectives, without neglecting the technical and economic competitiveness.
The easy adaptation of the standard service model to the model expected by the customer has become one of the main competitive advantages of Vimar Servicios.
The experience has allowed us to design a service model that works.
Our methodology, use of best practices, manufacturer support and experience in various projects, allow the benefits of your investment to be perceived and exploited quickly and with a minimum of implementation risks.
Service Model: Turnkey projects
We work in conjunction with your IT staff to deliver turnkey projects that allow you to efficiently use resources to benefit business objectives. We assist you in the integration and implementation of the solutions so that your IT staff directs its effort to the business strategy and not to the maintenance and / or operation of the technology that enables it.
Security: Effective service
Security can also be offered as an effective service, defined by software, unlinked from physical devices, integrated and applied precisely where necessary, without hardware updates. Virtual workloads can be moved and scaled without security limitations or the need for specialized devices.
The services include:
- Integrated firewall protection.
- Optimized gateway services.
- Open Architecture